Services we provide
We provide a wide range of services to our residential customers in the peninsula. We work also in concert with architects, interior designers, contractors and developers.
We service San Francisco, Marin, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties and the East Bay. Residential and commercial property owners have hired us for landscaping projects throughout the San Francisco bay area including in communities such as:
Atherton ♦ Los Altos Hills ♦ Hillsborough ♦ Monte Sereno ♦ Portola Valley ♦ Woodside ♦ Los Altos ♦ Palo Alto ♦ Burlingame ♦ Menlo Park ♦ Los Gatos ♦ San Mateo ♦ San Francisco ♦ Berkeley ♦ Kensington ♦ Corte Madera ♦ Tiburon ♦ Mills Valley.
Diamond Certified: Click here to see our Certified Profile and Ratings Dashboard
Masterpiece Gardens Services:
- With over 20 years of garden landscaping experience, award-winning Michael Moore is ready to turn your garden into a masterpiece that will last. From the first glimmer of inspiration through to the final finishing touches, Michael is particularly skilled at capturing its clients dreams with concept drawings. “While it is important to...more
- Michael Moore, Masterpiece Gardens’ owner, is an award-winning landscaper who earned his B.S. Degree in Ornamental Horticulture from Cal Poly State University, San Luis Obispo, the number one School of Horticulture in the nation. Under Michael’s supervision is a team of experienced landscapers and specialists who are well prepared to create a...more
- Nothing is more relaxing than the sound of a waterfall gently rippling over a serene pond. These beautiful creations are homes to fish and aquatic plants that are a compliment to every garden. Water can enhance the sense of nature and peace in any garden....more
- In addition to installing beautiful gardens, Masterpiece Gardens provides an outstanding Maintenance Program.We cannot stress enough the importance of quality maintenance on your garden not only for your enjoyment over the years but to protect the investment you have made. We provide weekly, monthly and quarterly Maintenance Programs. Unlike many “mow and blow”...more
- We build beautiful custom-designed decks and fences and other structures using wood as well as the latest in wood-like composite materials that are guaranteed to last a lifetime....more
- Do you get water or humidity in your basement? Are you worried about falling/cracking retaining walls, mudslides or termite infestation due to excessive drainage and/or repeated exposure to water? If so, Masterpiece Gardens can advise you on the best ways to deal with these drainage problems. The first thing that we will...more
- The backyard barbecue has come a long way! With Masterpiece Gardens outdoor kitchen design team, take your outdoor entertaining to a whole new level. With a limitless combinations of designs, colors and finishes we can help you create your ultimate outdoor kitchen. Call today for a free estimate....more
- Outdoor lighting enhances the beauty of your garden at night. Low voltage lighting not only adds beautiful color, light and shadow, but also has a low energy consumption compared to a 110 volt lighting system....more
- Trees make a great investment. They provide shade, protect your home from cold winds and gusty rain, reduce the surrounding noises and provide a natural habitat for a variety of birds and squirrels. But trees need regular care too: insects, weather damage, and poor soil conditions can all have an adverse affect...more
- Do you need a new driveway, a walkway or a pool deck? Think about using interlocking paving stones to replace standard concrete & asphalt. Pavers will not crack or be damaged by tree roots. Our pavers come in different tones and patterns that can be suited to your home and garden....more